About Plan & Connect
WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS, HELP YOU BUILD YOUR OWN NETWORKS AND TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES THAT YOU COME ACROSS ALONG THE WAY.
Working with you
We can work with you to help you:
- Better understand your NDIS Plan
- Find the services which best meet your need
- Link you with support services.
We will work with you to explore your options, help you build your own networks and to resolve any issues that you come across along the way.
You can download an information brochure we have produced to help you understand our role.
Point of difference
We have offices in Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Griffith and Wangaratta.
We understand the issues which are impacting people living in a regional area.
Our approach is to meet you at a time and location that suit you.
We will meet you at the beginning of your plan and our aim is to help you understand it and find out what services you would be able to access.
We will also meet you halfway through your plan to ensure it is all working as you hope.
And we will meet you ascertain how the plan worked for you and discuss your goals for the next plan.
If you need any changes or have concerns about your services and support, we encourage you to contact our support coordination team who will be able to assist you.
How we can help you:
We can help you navigate the NDIS journey at difference stages including:
- Assisting with identifying the services and service providers that best meet your individual needs
- Coordinate service providers and supports or build your capacity to do this
- Obtain quotes for services and set up Service Agreements with providers
- Source suitable accommodation and respite options
- Work with you to redevelop your goals before your NDIS plan review.
- Help you find community activities suitable to your needs
- Help with coordinating assessments, reports and medical appointments
- Help identify and manage situations where risks may be on the horizon, for example where carers are growing older and have no other supports available
- Plan and explore options for important stages of life, such as leaving school or moving house
- Monitor your NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure and report back to the NDIA
Plan & Connect is registered as a NDIS provider.