About Plan & Connect:
Plan & Connect is a business arm of Regional Disability Advocacy Service Ltd. (RDAS). Plan & Connect was established to provide local, independent, professional support coordination and plan management services through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Plan and Connect provide support to people living in North East Victoria and Southern parts of New South Wales including the Riverina.
The Support Coordinator Role:
We are looking for experienced support coordinators to join our friendly, dedicated team, the Support Coordinator will work closely with participants and their families to understand their NDIS plan; identify and support participants to choose service providers and services which will help them to achieve their goals; connect with and participate in the community; and develop skills and capacity in self-management using an advocacy model.
- We offer a generous salary sacrifice package
- Flexible working conditions
- Great team environment
- Tools of the trade including a phone, computer and access to a pool car
- Great opportunity to work in Wodonga, Wangaratta or Griffith,
- Download the position description. PC-Support-Coordinator-Lv4-5
- If required, obtain more information: Dianne Spalding, by phone: 1300 886 388 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address the key selection criteria: consider each of the selection criteria and provide an explanation of your qualifications, skills and experience.
- Send application, include your resume and covering letter, to email@example.com
Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged or considered.
Additional Information in Applying for jobs with RDAS: