About Plan & Connect:
Plan & Connect is a business arm of Regional Disability Advocacy Service Ltd. (RDAS). Plan & Connect was established to provide local, independent, professional support coordination and plan management services through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Plan and Connect provide support to people living in North East Victoria and Southern parts of New South Wales including the Riverina.
The Support Coordinator Role:
We are looking for an experienced support coordinator to join our friendly team, the Support Coordinator will work closely with participants and their families to understand their NDIS plan; identify and choose service providers and services which will help them to achieve their goals; connect with and participate in the community; and develop skills and capacity in self-management.
- We offer a generous salary sacrifice package
- Flexible working conditions
- Great team environment
- Tools of the trade including a phone, computer and access to a pool car
- Great opportunity to work in Wodonga or Wangaratta
- Download the position description. PD Support Coordinator 30112020
- If required, obtain more information: Dianne Spalding, by phone: (02) 6056 2420 or email: email@example.com
- Address the key selection criteria: consider each of the selection criteria and provide an explanation of your qualifications, skills and experience.
- Send application, include your resume and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged or considered.
Additional Information in Applying for jobs with RDAS: