What is Plan Management?
Plan & Connect specialises in Plan Management services and can assist participants nationwide.
Plan Management means we take care of all your NDIS administrative requests and paperwork. Plan & Connect will act as your bookkeeper and help you pay your service providers on time. We can answer all your administrative questions and help you to maximise your funding entitlements.
Plan & Connect’s Plan Management services are available to participants who have Improved Life Choices approved as a budget category in their plan. Speak to your NDIS representative for more information.
Plan & Connect specialises in Support Coordination services for people living with disability in Wodonga, Lavington, Wagga Wagga, Griffith, Wangaratta and surrounds.
Plan & Connect will work with you to explore your options within your NDIS plan, help you build your own networks and to resolve any issues that you come across along the way. Support Coordination can be short term, long term or specialised.
Plan & Connect
will assist you with:
- Better understanding your NDIS plan and setting your goals, including managing the distribution of your budget
- Finding services that will best meet your needs, or building your capacity to do this. This includes identifying relevant mainstream or community services, such as housing, education, transport and health
- Linking you up with those support services to extend your network. This includes getting quotes, coordinating assessments and setting up Service Agreements with service providers
- Liaising with your Plan Manager to ensure the funds are being distributed as agreed
Plan & Connect
can also help you:
- Reassess your goals before your NDIS plan review
- Coordinate assessments, reports and medical appointments
- Resolve any issues that arise, including changing or terminating a service agreement
- Monitor your NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure to report back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
We are proud to say that Plan & Connect is a completely independent organisation.
Our only priority is doing what is best for our participants.
- Maximises the value for money from your NDIS plan
- Enables participants to exercise choice and control
- Ensures NDIS plans are implemented
- Increases participant capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- Increases opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- Helps participants learn how to maximise their use of the NDIS Participant Portal
PLEASE NOTE: We can provide Support Coordination only if it is listed as an available budget category in the participant’s NDIS plan. We can provide Plan Management only if Improved Life Choices is listed as an available budget category in the participant’s plan.
The Plan & Connect Team
We’ve had a number of new staff join the team recently and will be uploading photos soon. In the meantime, let us introduce you to…
Coral had several years experience in business administration and bookkeeping before starting her path in Plan Management two years ago. She has lived experience with the NDIS and understands how overwhelming this journey may be. This has inspired her to support others in their own journey, guiding them with their funding and supports. Coral loves all things Summer and spending time with her family.
Manager, Support Co-ordination Team
Tania has had years of experience in management, project management, operations, employment services, marketing and sales. Although she only joined Plan & Connect in 2022, Tania brings a passion for supporting participants and building their capacity and networks. She lives with her daughter, three stockhorses, roosters, chickens, guinea fowl, one cat and two dogs.
Chris joined Plan & Connect in July 2023 in his first role as a Support Coordinator, after several years in related roles within the disability sector. He has a passion to support participants to build their independence and capacity, and to see them shine and reach their goals. Chris loves spending his spare time with his family and friends, cooking, and playing cricket for his local team.
Hannah joined Plan and Connect in late 2023, coming into her fourth year working in the Child Protection and Disability sector. Hannah’s move to Support Coordination reflects her passion and drive to support individuals and their families to ensure they have strong teams around them to fulfil their NDIS goals. In her spare time, Hannah enjoys spending time with family, friends, engaging in community events and exploring new activities.
Sarah started out in aged care and moved into the disability sector as a support worker for several years before becoming a Local Area Coordinator for the NDIS rollout in 2017 in the Ovens Murray region. Sarah is a newcomer to Plan & Connect, and enjoys supporting participants to achieve their best possible outcomes and goals. She has two cats, and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
With her qualifications in Disability, Community Services and Case Management, as well as her 12 years’ experience as a support worker in both SIL and STA, Emily brings a wealth of expertise to her role with Plan & Connect. She has a huge passion for working with people of all ages to achieve their personal goals. In her free time Emily loves walking, camping and swimming with family and friends.
Shannon brings a diverse range of experience from her time in Canada as a Human Services Worker and in the Emergency Services sector after relocating to Australia in 2013. She has recently transitioned into her current role, driven by a passion for community welfare and support for the disability sector. Outside work, Shannon enjoys playing competitive roller derby and life with her daughter and two German Shepherds that are active service dogs trained in Addison’s Disease detection.
After years of experience in retail, Natalie completed her Diploma of Community Services and started out as a Disability Advocate before joining Plan & Connect as a Support Coordinator. Natalie enjoys working with participants to achieve their goals and build their independence and capacity. She loves music and art, and likes to spend her spare time with family, three dogs, three cats, and watching her favourite football team, Carlton.