What is Plan Management?
Plan & Connect specialises in Plan Management services and can assist participants nationwide.
Plan Management means we take care of all your NDIS administrative requests and paperwork. Plan & Connect will act as your bookkeeper and help you pay your service providers on time. We can answer all your administrative questions and help you to maximise your funding entitlements.
Plan & Connect’s Plan Management services are available to participants who have Improved Life Choices approved as a budget category in their plan. Speak to your NDIS representative for more information.
Plan & Connect specialises in Support Coordination services for people living with disability in Wodonga, Lavington, Wagga Wagga, Griffith, Wangaratta and surrounds.
Plan & Connect will work with you to explore your options within your NDIS plan, help you build your own networks and to resolve any issues that you come across along the way. Support Coordination can be short term, long term or specialised.
Plan & Connect
will assist you with:
- Better understanding your NDIS plan and setting your goals, including managing the distribution of your budget
- Finding services that will best meet your needs, or building your capacity to do this. This includes identifying relevant mainstream or community services, such as housing, education, transport and health
- Linking you up with those support services to extend your network. This includes getting quotes, coordinating assessments and setting up Service Agreements with service providers
- Liaising with your Plan Manager to ensure the funds are being distributed as agreed
Plan & Connect
can also help you:
- Reassess your goals before your NDIS plan review
- Coordinate assessments, reports and medical appointments
- Resolve any issues that arise, including changing or terminating a service agreement
- Monitor your NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure to report back to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
We are proud to say that Plan & Connect is a completely independent organisation.
Our only priority is doing what is best for our participants.
- Maximises the value for money from your NDIS plan
- Enables participants to exercise choice and control
- Ensures NDIS plans are implemented
- Increases participant capacity to manage/direct their own supports
- Increases opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support options
- Helps participants learn how to maximise their use of the NDIS Participant Portal
PLEASE NOTE: We can provide Support Coordination only if it is listed as an available budget category in the participant’s NDIS plan. We can provide Plan Management only if Improved Life Choices is listed as an available budget category in the participant’s plan.
The Plan & Connect Team
As one of the founding team members of Plan & Connect, Julie-Ann has seen how much Plan Management has changed over time and she has been instrumental in ensuring that Plan & Connect has adapted to keep up. Julie-Ann also has a Post Graduate Certiﬁcate in Organisational Leadership and Management and is a qualiﬁed bookkeeper. In her spare time she enjoys bushwalking and breeding and showing chickens.
Manager, Support Co-ordination Team
Tania has had years of experience in management, project management, operations, employment services, marketing and sales. Although she only joined Plan & Connect in 2022, Tania brings a passion for supporting participants and building their capacity and networks. She lives with her daughter, three stockhorses, roosters, chickens, guinea fowl, one cat and two dogs.
Chris joined Plan & Connect in July 2023 in his first role as a Support Coordinator, after several years in related roles within the disability sector. He has a passion to support participants to build their independence and capacity, and to see them shine and reach their goals. Chris loves spending his spare time with his family and friends, cooking, and playing cricket for his local team.
After starting her career in childcare, Hannah joined Plan & Connect to help those on the NDIS to achieve their full potential. She has had 4 years’ experience in the disability sector both as a support worker and a team leader. She likes to surround herself with family and friends and her multiple animals (three dogs, two ducks and many chickens).
Before Plan & Connect, Kylie worked supporting kids with special needs in schools. Now she is keen to continue assisting people by facilitating opportunities for them to live their best lives. When she isn’t working, Kylie loves to be out in nature in her new kayak or with her family, friends and three dogs, one cat and chickens.
With her qualifications in Disability, Community Services and Case Management, as well as her 12 years’ experience as a support worker in both SIL and STA, Emily brings a wealth of expertise to her role with Plan & Connect. She has a huge passion for working with people of all ages to achieve their personal goals. In her free time Emily loves walking, camping and swimming with family and friends.
Sarah started out in aged care and moved into the disability sector as a support worker for several years before becoming a Local Area Coordinator for the NDIS rollout in 2017 in the Ovens Murray region. Sarah is a newcomer to Plan & Connect, and enjoys supporting participants to achieve their best possible outcomes and goals. She has two cats, and enjoys spending time with family and friends.